Re: BZR repository upgrade re-proposal.

From: Alex Rousskov <rousskov_at_measurement-factory.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2012 11:00:56 -0600

On 09/04/2012 03:28 AM, Kinkie wrote:

> Great.
> I'm holding off the merge for a few days, I hope that this discussion
> will complete positively soon.

IIRC, I was unhappy about the earlier upgrade proposal because bzr on
older but still supported RHEL boxes did not support 2a at the time, and
I did not want to tell folks to install bzr manually. RH seems to have
migrated to newer bzr versions (I see bzr v2.1.1 or later) so I do not
see any reason to delay the upgrade further.

It would be nice to have specific instructions on how to update a local
branch to support 2a. I see "bzr upgrade" command but it is not clear
whether that is sufficient, especially with all the talk about two
repositories (old and 2a).

Thank you,

Alex.