Possible memory leak.

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 21:10:34 +0300

OK so I started this reverse proxy for a bandwidth testing site and it
seems odd that it using more then 400MB when the only difference in the
config is maximum_object_size_in_memory to 150MB and StoreID

I have extracted mgr:mem and mgr:info at these urls:
http://www1.ngtech.co.il/paste/1169/raw/
http://www1.ngtech.co.il/paste/1168/raw/

A top snapshot:
http://www1.ngtech.co.il/paste/1170/raw/

The default settings are 256MB for ram cache and this instance is ram only..
squid.conf at:
http://www1.ngtech.co.il/paste/1171/raw/

I started the machine 29 days ago while squid is up for less then that.

Any direction is welcomed but test cannot be done on this machine
directly for now.

Eliezer