Squid Cache ttl_pattern

From: Panagiotis Kappos <pk@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 1996 00:28:33 -0200 (GMT)

  Dear Squid users hi.
Due to the limited documentation to the parameters of Squid cache,
I 'd like to know the exact syntax of ttl_pattern option and nocache.
  Let me explain what I want to do. If you please have any insight in that
(you will surely have dealt with it if you have installed it in your
systems), thank you.

1) If I want to not cache the http://www.domain.com site, Which is the
option to the conf. file?

2) I want all the .jpg files to expire ONLY after x days no matter what
the Modified-Since attribute is. How? Any insight?

3) If I want to cache all the http requests to use the if-modified attr.
only if 10 days have passed after the first fetch, how can it be done?

Thanks in advance.

Panagiotis Kappos
Kappos@hiway.gr