Re: To parent or not to parent...

From: Daniel O'Callaghan <danny@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 1996 15:22:31 +1000 (EST)

On Fri, 21 Jun 1996, I shot my mouth off...

> I don't know why I (or anyone else) has not thought of this before, but
> it seems to me that outside a firewall situation there is not much point
> in making a parent proxy a non-cacheable request.

Well, now that I've read the code a bit, it seems that all or most of
what I suggested is already in Squid. Sorry, Duane.

As penance, I'll document same as best I can, so that everyone can see that
squid is even better than I thought it was an hour ago.

Humbly,

Danny