Re: shift/reload in Netscape and neighbors

From: Jon Piesing <jon@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 1996 10:17:33 +0100 (BST)

Thanks for the reply below.

I did have a cache_host_acl for IP addresses on our WAN which could be
contacted directly. I have removed this and it has made no difference.
Now there are no 'cache_host_acl' or 'cache_host_domain' lines. :-(

I guess I'm going to have to take a look at the source code to try and work
out what's happening. That part of proto.c looks particularly unfriendly.

Jon