Parent AND neighbour?

From: Pete Philips <pete@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 1996 13:06:34 +0100 (BST)

It just occured to me that it would be useful to be able to specify
a site as both a neighbour and a parent so that it is a neighbour for
all queries and a parent just for queries to a certain domain.

I have looked at the cache_host_domain tag but can't see how to do it.

Example.

cache_host 1.2.3.4 neighbour 3128 3130
cache_host 1.2.3.4 parent 3128 3130
cache_host_domain 1.2.3.4 .edu

but this will only send requests to 1.2.3.4 for domains in .edu. I need
to be able to query 1.2.3.4 as a parent for .edu and as a neighbour
for all other domains.

Any ideas?

Pete

| Pete Philips, Network Security @ Netcom UK \|/ |