Squid Accelerator and virtual domains

From: Nelson Posse Lago <listas2@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996 21:35:43 -0200 (FST)

     Hi all,

     I'd like to know if it's possible to use squid in http-accelerator
mode to serve virtual domains. The reason for this is that I intend to put
my web server behind a firewall, accessable through squid, but I will have
some virtuals. If so, a simple pointer to the mechanics of it would make
my day :-).

     Also, all requests to non-cacheable objects (cgi's, etc) must
still go through squid, since clients cannot access the web server
directly. I guess this is no problem, but the docs recommend the use of a
different port for these...

TIA

Nelson
lago@that.com.br