Image and colour problems

From: Marcus Altman <marcus@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 1997 14:24:33 +0900

Hi all,

I finally managed to get Squid 1.1.5 compiled and running (I had to
remove the -g option when linking the squid executable).

Anyway, my next problem is that the Netscape 3.01 client running under
'95 does not display images and sometimes the colour of text correctly.

I have no problems when I use the CERN 3 proxy, only with Squid.

Has anyone seen this problem before? It seems as though some colours are
being lost and being substituted for black.

Thanks in advance,

Marcus.

Marcus Altman
Software Manager