Re: Ethernet Cards for Linux.

From: Eugene Geldenhuys <eugeneg@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 1996 05:37:32 +0800

We've had a lot of success with the 3Com PCI cards (3C59X) running
Slackware 2.1.
A good fast configuration is ASUSTEK pentium system board with Cyrix 686
133, Adaptec 2940UW, 3Com3C590, Stallion PCI easyio, Micropolis 4Gb
wide SCSI drive.
No surprises here, everything hangs together well and basic
installation is uncomplicated.