Help !!!!

From: Michel Caillat - 45 07 76 35 <caillat@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 97 10:14:02 +0100

Dear squid users,

We urgently need to know if there is a way to determine the path
of a cached document in the squid cache from the informations
contained in the differents lof files of squid. Please, it's really
urgent, due to a mistyped command, we have deleted very precious
documents and our last hope is to find copies of them in our Squid
cache. We know that they are probably in the cache...but where ????

Thank you in advance

--
Michel Caillat,
Service Informatique de l'Observatoire de Meudon,