Re: FTP type proposed solution..

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 22:39:20 +0100

The problem is still there. If the detection fails on a file, then some
users WILL NOT BE ABLE to download the file whatever they do, since
text/plain is just text/plain and as such triggers automatic translation
of newlines and other nice things that are very bad when applied to
binary files.

---
Henrik Nordström