RE: WS FTP

From: <Matt.Trim@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 10:53:32 +1000

Do you know of any programs that can be used with a proxy to do ftping
that let you tag
up multiple files etc?

Netscape and IE are a pain because you can only select one file at a
time!

Would it be possible for an ftp program to parse ftp listings just like
netscape does, but give
a much better interface?

Regards,

Matt