ftp proxy from Macintosh doesn't work

From: Takuya Mori <tak@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 1997 16:22:49 +0900

Hello,

I just install squid-1.1.9 now and it works fine :-)

Though I can use ftp proxy from my Macintosh version of
Netscape Navigator 3.01, cannot use from anarchie 2.01
and fetch 3.01.

My Macintosh try to connect to squid server with an appropriate
port number(3128). (I checked this by MacTCP Watcher 2.0)
The ftp session will timeout during making connection.

There is no squid log output on the server side.

Does anyone know how I can use squid's ftp proxy from those
ftp client program on Macintosh?

Machine : Macintosh Quadra 840AV with 48MB RAM
System : MacOS 7.5.5
Squid : 1.1.9
squid.conf : change parameters discussed in "QUICKSTART" only.

Takuya Mori / Sumisho Electronics Co., Ltd.