coders

From: Miguel A.L. Paraz <map@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 1997 15:49:52 +0800 (HKT)

Hi,

Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
> Squid currently do not support FTP PUT (upload). This is on the todo,
> but there is currently nobody assigned with this task (Yes, Squid would
> like some additional coders).

And the current coders work on stuff that they feel is important... :)

As for the PUT problem, I'm thinking that the responsibility should be
placed on the browser authors - there should be an option for the FTP 'STOR'
command to go directly even if the retrievals pass through the proxy.

Cheers,

--
miguel a.l. paraz  <map@iphil.net>                              +63-2-893-0850
iphil communications, makati city, philippines          <http://www.iphil.net>