Re: Splitting requests ...

From: Garry Glendown <garry@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 1997 10:01:26 +0200

Miguel A.L. Paraz wrote:
> What you could do, however, is to issue a HEAD request and hope that
> they have a Content-Length. I think this would be tricky, and would
> slow down the neighbor selection.

For a first step, selecting the cache parent by file extension might be
a start ... could someone accustomed to the Squid source point me to a
good place (i.e. subroutine) I could hook such an extension to ? I've
browsed some of the source files, and found two places that might work
out, but I'm not too sure about that .. :-)
Tnx, -gg