restricting sex oriented material

From: Juan Carlos Leon <jleon@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 1997 18:54:14 +0500 (GMT)

Hi, since we have a very slow link to the internet (28.8kbps) I've restricted
all access to sex oriented material which at times tend to be highly accessed
by some users by using the following acl:

acl banned url_regex "/usr/local/etc/squid/etc/banned.txt"
http_access deny banned

where banned.txt looks like:
[eE][rR][oO][tT][iI][cC]
[aA][dD][uU][lL][tT]
[nN][uU][dD][eE]
[pP][oO][rR][nN]
[sS][eE][xX]
[xX][xX][xX]
... and more stuff

This have been working great but users find new sites so from time to time I
have to browse the log files which most of the time are in the order of
several megabytes, and search for suspicious sites.

So I was wondering if anybody knows a better way to do this, and does anybody
knows a place that lists all the sex related sites so I can just download
updated lists from time to time?

Regards!

Juan

--