Re: Wow! Re: restricting sex oriented material

From: Claus Neubronner <C.Neubronner@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 1997 16:40:33 +0200

Hi,
I think like the most that this list is not the place for
a discussion about some kind of webpages.
But the emails show that there is a need for some rules.
There are more groups which talk about this theme like the
W3C with the project PICS.
I remember there was long time ago the question if PICS will
find the way to squid. I don't remember the answer.
I think PICS would be a easy way for self control like cinemas
do.
Are there any plans for bringing PICS to squid? I'am sorry, but if not
why?
Best wishes

--
Gruesse