Automatic reload of URLs?

From: Magossa'nyi A'rpa'd <mag@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 1997 07:19:22 +0100

Hi!

There is a feature in some other proxies, which has been requested from me:
The proxy in its "spare time" reloads the most popular URLs so they are
always accessible from cache. I have some questions about this:

- Would it make sense to do with squid also?
- Is it implemented in squid?
- If not implemented, I think It would be easily achieveable by filtering
access.log and using webget -O /dev/null from cronjob. Anyone have such a
script?

---
GNU GPL: csak tiszta forrásból