Re: restricting sex oriented material

From: Sean O'Brien <sobrien@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 16:41:59 +1000

> This kind of access restriction is really blatant censorship. You guys had
> better check that what you're doing is actually legal.
>
> It probably wouldn't be here in Australia.
>
> Steve Green

We are a boarding school in Australia and not only is it
legal (remember there is no bill of rights in
Australia and very few laws cover internet rights, finally
we are only censoring an internal service).

Infact the school, parents & teachers, felt that we had a
legal responsibility to monitor and as best as possible
control what the students are viewing.

CYA

--
Sean O'Brien