Building a hierarchy

From: David Ramahefason <rama@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 1997 11:02:16 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi,

I've set up a new proxy on my network, and I'd like it
to ask first for my primary proxy, and then fetch the
asqued request directly.
But the other thing I'd like toknow, is: if my secondary proxy
fetches by its own an URL, what do I have to do to force the primary
one to know about this new URL. Does my primary proxy have to know my
secondary proxy as a sibling ?????

What's the best configuration scheme to make with 2 proxies ???

Thanks for answering

|David Ramahefason, rama@easynet.fr,systems@easynet.fr|
|Administrateur Systeme/Reseau, Easynet France SA |
|Think different Think BSD http://www.FreeBSD.org |
|Wrap around probs with Python http://www.python.org |