Setting up MRTG with Squid...

From: Michael Pelletier <mikep@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 15:08:05 -0400 (EDT)

I've got two, hopefully simple questions:

1. Should the "get_cache_descr" and other such functions simply return a
single number, or a list of various numbers?

2. How do I enable access to certain cache_object pieces without opening
up access to everywhere? I've currently got http_access permitted for
cache_object to allow other folks to look at the results of the connection
retry patch, will I have to shut this down to make MRTG work?

Thanks!

        -Mike Pelletier.