Re: Work around for - Access denied from a sibling cache ?

From: Miguel A.L. Paraz <map@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 1997 22:44:49 +0800 (HKT)

Hi,

There is no logic flaw, but you are subject to one constraint in the design
of Squid. Squid never initiates HTTP connections on its own, it only acts
on users' requests. With the current design, incoming HTTP data is
immediately sent and "cut through." Squid does not buffer the data
and send it to the client upon completion.

Nevertheless, there may be a solution, that's why I'm cc:ing this to
squid-dev.

--
miguel a.l. paraz  <map@iphil.net>                              +63-2-750-2288
iphil communications, makati city, philippines          <http://www.iphil.net>