Re: Stoopid kwestion...

From: Matthew Petach <mattp@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 11:32:12 -0700 (PDT)

Recently, Rodney van den Oever talked about "RE: Stoopid kwestion...", and said

> read the FAQ will ya!
>
> :-)

Well, according to the FAQ, the answer is no. I had
been hoping someone might have had updated information. :-(

I guess the answer is that the FAQ is still correct,
and Squid cannot handle this case properly. :-( Time
to start coding. :(

Thanks again!

Matt

--
InterNex Information Services   |           Matthew Petach
Network Engineering             |           mpetach@internex.net