Re: Stoopid kwestion...

From: Shane Anderson <shane@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 13:45:11 -0500

Forgive me if I don't know quite what I'm talking about, but isn't
this a job for transparent proxy support under Linux? The help for
it under make menuconfig leads me to believe this is exactly what
you're looking for. And if it's not quite right, then you can help
write/fix code to do what you want there.. :)

-= Shane Anderson ======== Infrared Solutions, Inc. =-
-= shane@nve.com =============== (612) 551-0003 x29 =-