Re: connections to fetch a page

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 23:09:24 +0200

Squid does not care whether it fetches a page or a image, it is all
handled the same. It is up to the browser to detect that a page contains
images and send a request to squid for those images, which in turn
fetches the images from the server. If your browser uses 30
simoultaneous connections, then squid will do the same (unless the
images are already cached).

---
Henrik Nordström