RE: Cisco Cache Director (Was RE: Does Squid beat the rest? )

From: Barry Raveendran Greene <bgreene@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 19:07:53 +0800

Hello All,

Web Cache Control Protocol (WCCP) is currently on IOS 11.1 (14) CA - the core
code used by most ISPs on the Cisco 7000 w/ RSP, 7200, and 7500. It now going
into 11.2 for the rest of the router platforms. WCCP should be available on a
IOS version for most of our routers by the time Cisco Cache Engine out the
door to customers.

Barry