access log files for virtual domain

From: S.L. Chan <slechan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 09:42:53 -0700

Hi folks,,

I have just setup the squid cache 1.14 as a httpd accelerator with Apache
on BSDI
It works find. However I notice in all the log files for our virtual
domains, the clients ip address all become the same one and that ip address
is one of the virtual host address. That is very strange. Is that supposed
to be like that?

It will be inconvenient to us since we need the access log files for all
virtual domains for traffice analysis. Is there a way to solve this?

Thanks

Chan.