Re: PROXY_AUTH Problem

From: brownt <brownt@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 16:20:11 -0500

I've since ftp'd the squid-1.1.14.tar.gz source and
applied the patch from Arjan de Vet (proxy_auth patch). And the
username/password setup works. What is wrong with 1.1.16?
I thought Arjan de Vet patches were integrated into the source by now. Is
this not the case? And if not does anyone have the patches to 1.1.16 for the
proxy_auth code?
Thanks,

Terry Brown
brownt@trimofran.org