Re: Cisco cache engine / forced caching.

From: Wolfgang (woifi) Mader <mader@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 10:55:40 +0000

Could you please make a short overview about this topic for us?

As far as I'm concerned, it would be interesting, how the WCCP - Cisco can be linked
with a Squid-Cache, for I'm rather happy also with Squid, and not interested to beta - test
someone elses ideas of caching.

When will it be able to ICP?

How much does it cost.

What CISCO-OS?

WHAT CISCO-modell?

Thank you for providing this information willingly ;-)