Squid and Windows NT ASP

From: Kristian Bjornskov <kristian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 15:06:27 +0100

Hi,

I am using Squid 1.NOVM.17 running on a Linux 2.0.29, and are very happy
with it. But we have a little problem with our web- and mailserver. It i
a WindowsNT server running Exchange and IIS. It has a nice
web-interface, but it use somthing called challange-responce ore
someting for its advanced server pages ASP. This does not seems to work
with Squid. Is there any way to help this, or is that just imposible. It
does not seems to work even tough the server and the client is placed on
the same network.

regards,

Kristian Bjørnskov, POP