Re: Java-based chatters

From: Dancer <dancer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 13:19:03 +1000

Well...I just tried reload_into_ims under 1.1.17, having rebuild the code
with -DRELOAD_INTO_IMS and reload_into_ims on.

No effect. We're still getting TCP_CLIENT_REFRESH on all those images.

--
Note to evil sorcerers and mad scientists: don't ever, ever summon powerful
demons or rip holes in the fabric of space and time. It's never a good idea.