Re: Connection Timed out problem

From: Dancer <dancer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 1997 23:33:48 +1000

Umm..yes. With large ACL lists, particularly those involving srcdomain.
At some point you reach 'ACL critical mass' and you start getting 'Connection
timed out' messages for the poor souls near the bottom of the list.

At least...that's what caused the one incidence of it that _I've_ seen. YMMV.

--
Note to evil sorcerers and mad scientists: don't ever, ever summon powerful
demons or rip holes in the fabric of space and time. It's never a good idea.