Re: Squid is missing continously a image

From: Oskar Pearson <oskar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 12:34:35 +0200

Hi

You are hitting 'reload' at the top of your browser?
This tells squid to get the page over again, normally... and
is the reason you normally get TCP_REFRESH_MISS.

Oskar

--
"Haven't slept at all. I don't see why people insist on sleeping. You feel
so much better if you don't. And how can anyone want to lose a minute -