Re: Transparent proxy probs...

From: Dancer <dancer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 1997 02:55:16 +1000

Aren't you supposed to be able to get the original destination by
calling..umm...sockaddress()?

I looked at the transproxy code for linux, and that's what it does (although
it _can_ use the headers, that's a messier job)

--
Note to evil sorcerers and mad scientists: don't ever, ever summon powerful
demons or rip holes in the fabric of space and time. It's never a good idea.