SQUID I/O

From: Hirohisa TANIGUCHI <taniguti@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 1997 16:18:35 +0900 (JST)

Hi,
 I' m interested in the way Squid passes data to the client.
 (Sorry if this is a trivial question!)

 I've checked the packets go to and fro with tcpdump on the host which
runs Squid, and it seemed to me that no buffering is done when it
sends data to the client. (i.e. when it receives one packet from the
WWW server, Squid seems to send it immediately to the client without
buffering.)

 Does anyone know if this is what's happenin?
 Thank you in advance,

--
H.Taniguchi  (taniguti@ntttqn.tnl.ntt.co.jp)