Re: Suggestion

From: Dancer <dancer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 1997 17:08:19 +1000

Well, right at this instant, I don't mind so much about the performance. The disk
is considerably faster than the rate that we can draw internet data. At least an
order of magnitude or two.

I've just patched store.c and unlinkd.c to handle storing the information as
extra data on my test-box. I've not looked deeply enough at the file/disk model
to confidently prepend the necessary data into the cache-file itself. I may end
up doing that before the day is out.

--
Note to evil sorcerers and mad scientists: don't ever, ever summon powerful
demons or rip holes in the fabric of space and time. It's never a good idea.