Re: compatibility

From: Dancer <dancer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 03:11:42 +1000

I've installed it on Solaris on Sparc 4's and Ultra's..I don't recall
any lessons from that, except use gcc, and not the native compiler. I
just can't remember why. Can't help much on the x86 department, but the
advice probably isn't bad in and of itself.

It's too late at night. I'm waffling.

--
Note to evil sorcerers and mad scientists: don't ever, ever summon
powerful