Re: FreeBSD and Squid

From: A.Saeed <arsh@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 15:18:12 +0500 (PKT)

On Mon, 22 Dec 1997, Takashi Tokunaga wrote:

> To confirm your current situation, you have FreeBSD box which was working
> fine before. (Correct?)

No.I did installed the os from ftp.freebsd.org and then after doing it so
compiled squid. and everything went fine after five hours it freezes up.
I changed even the machine but same thing happened to the second machine.
I have squid running on linux since a month no problem. I m using it as
sibling.