URL rewriting + ACLs

From: Bill Wichers <billw@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 1998 03:39:22 -0500 (EST)

Is there a way to set up Squid so that a particular redirector script (OK
if it's a global redirector script) is only used for a specific subnet due
to ACLs? Or, if this can't be done (which is what I suspect), is there a
way to do it from within the redirector perl script?

A bit off-topic, but could anybody tell me what the new .bz2 extension is
that I've been seeing in place of the usual .gz lately for some archives?
It seems to be much more efficent than good ol' gzip, but I don't know
where to get the tools to use it.

        -Bill