Re: Access List by host and hostname?

From: Martin Gleeson <gleeson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 10:47:37 +1100

On 7/1/98, you wrote:

>You, Scott Howard, shaped the electrons to say:
>+
>+Skeeve,
>+
>+The answers to these questions, like most of the questions you've asked
>+recently, are available in either the documentation included with squid
>+(including the squid.conf file itself), and/or in the Squid FAQ. I'd suggest
>+in future you try looking in these first, followed by a search of the
>+squid mailing list archive (which you can get to via http://squid.nlanr.net)
>+_before_ posting questions here.

>you dont want to answer my question scott, fine, just mind your own
>business and keep your waste of bandwidth to yourself.

Skeeve, I think your response here is quite unnecessarily rude and abusive.
Scott simply pointed out where you could find the answers to your questions.
This is standard operating procedure for any mailing list, and he wasn't
rude or condescending in any way with his answer. I think you owe him an
apology.

Cheers,
Marty.

--