Re: commBind and "can't assign requested address" error

From: Dancer <dancer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 12:26:26 +1000

Very wrong, in fact.

Go through and comment out all the tcp_incoming, tcp_outgoing, udp_incoming and
udp_outgoing lines in your squid.conf.

(They are actually intended to be _your_ addresses, and default to them. Route
tables take care of gateways, etc)

After you've got them commented out, then try it.

--
Did you read the documentation AND the FAQ?
If not, I'll probably still answer your question, but my patience will