Re: Ideal setup

From: Dancer <dancer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 11:36:47 +1000

Yeah. We've got a hard-drive that binds and powers down at ~50C. Fortunately, it
only hit that temperature in the server room once this summer (At about 11 at
night, necessitating a long trip to get it fixed). Apart from that one time, we
peaked at 48C.

--
Did you read the documentation AND the FAQ?
If not, I'll probably still answer your question, but my patience will