Re: Web search engine (might be offtopic)

From: Dancer <dancer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 13:40:56 +1000

Sorta. Someone (I don't know who) came up with a doodad that searches the
URL's currently stored in the cache, for a pattern. I hacked that to suit my
own needs. It's pretty messy, and it does not search the _content_ at all. It
only checks to see if the URL contains the typed substring.

--
Did you read the documentation AND the FAQ?
If not, I'll probably still answer your question, but my patience will