Re: cachemgr.cgi

From: Dancer <dancer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 03:10:38 +1000

'twas me. I had the same trouble when I started out, and it took me about that
long to figure out what it was.

I'm not _entirely_ sure if it is _intended_ to work that way....but since the
response from the cache_object is (obviously) never a cache hit, it requires
miss_access to be able to request it.

(Should go in the FAQ. Duane?)

--
Did you read the documentation AND the FAQ?
If not, I'll probably still answer your question, but my patience will