Re: ftpget and Firewall (NOVM-1.1.2 ftpget problems)

From: Dancer <dancer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 23:52:23 +1000

I can only presume that they are using different port numbers. ftpget has a
commandline option to restrict the range it uses to something that is more
compatible with tighter firewalling. Take a look at that perhaps.

--
Did you read the documentation AND the FAQ?
If not, I'll probably still answer your question, but my patience will