Re: squid.conf (udp_incoming/outgoing_address)

From: Dancer <dancer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 23:54:15 +1000

Is there any reason to use it at all? Why not just bind to all addresses?
Unless you _really_ want to take care about which IP interfaces ICP happens
on (as opposed to HTTP), I'd recommend not bothering with the
*_incoming/*_outgoing addresses. Leave them commented out.

--
Did you read the documentation AND the FAQ?
If not, I'll probably still answer your question, but my patience will