Re: Problems with Squid 1.1.20

From: Dancer <dancer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 1998 17:10:16 +1000

I must admit that I've seen this before, and still have no idea about the cause.

You specify xMB of cache_swap, but the dang thing sometimes just will not fill
up beyond a fraction of that.

I haven't been able to find any difference in behaviour between using one
cache_dir and more than one.

Just as an experiment, try reducing or increasing the value of cache_swap a
smidgen and shutdown/restart (not reconfigure) squid. See if that makes a
difference.

--
Did you read the documentation AND the FAQ?
If not, I'll probably still answer your question, but my patience will