Re: Apache's CacheNegotiatedDocs?

From: Dancer <dancer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 11:33:56 +1000

I was looking at the Apache documentation last night (for something else
entirely), and it turns out that yes, Apache behaves exactly as
described:

If you fetch one version of a document under (say) content negotiation,
then another version fetched under content negotiation will appear to
have the same last-modified time, regardless of reality. S'just how
Apache does it.

--
Did you read the documentation AND the FAQ?
If not, I'll probably still answer your question, but my patience will