Re: squid sizing

From: Duane Wessels <wessels@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 16:24:35 -0700

Bill Wichers writes:

>How about a form on the NLANR site to submit your Squid config and then a
>tabular listing of the entries?

We could do that. I'm not a huge fan of forms and CGI and all that.
I usually find it very high-maintenance. But, whatever.

Also, we/you could define a template for such information and
people could include it in the announcment they send to our
thing at http://ircache.nlanr.net/Cache/Tracker/caches/.
Squid's annoucement feature already lets you send the contents of
any file with the other announcment data.

Duane W.