Re: lost bucket

From: Dancer <dancer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 11:17:29 +1000

Well, it ultimately _did_ forget about the objects in that bucket. But
only after complaining about each of them many many MANY times (and
about four slow cache-rebuilds...we had box problems that day).

--
Did you read the documentation AND the FAQ?
If not, I'll probably still answer your question, but my patience will